Castello Sforzesco Suites
Choose only the best for your stay in downtown Milan
Elegance and privacy
Treat yourself to one of our elegant, intimate and quiet suites
Elegant Italian design
Linger on the well-conceived tiniest of details
Breathe in the typical atmosphere of the historic Milanese residences
Simply the best
Pamper yourself with comfort and quality services
Castello Sforzesco Suites
Luxury suites in downtown Milan
Exclusiveness and privacy typical of an excellent accommodation facility.
You’ll be amazed by the the unique Italian design of these elegant suites in downtown Milan, with all the best amenities and furnished with the utmost care for detail.
Castello Sforzesco Suites is a unique and innovative accommodation solution. It represents the best choice for those in town on vacation or work.
A strategic location
in the heart of Milan
Located in a historic building in the Brera Design District, in the heart of Milan, the Suites are a stone’s throw away from Castello Sforzesco. In a strategic location, just a few minutes away from the Duomo, Teatro alla Scala theater and the Quadrilatero della Moda, the Suites are the ideal starting point for exploring the historic center or to quickly reach the business, fashion and shopping areas.
A historic street in Milan, Via Cusani is the cornerstone of Castello Sforzesco Suites with its historic buildings such as Palazzo Cagnola, in neoclassical style and Casa Binda, designed by the architect, Ignazio Gardella. To identify this area, animated by boutiques and bistros, a gigantic poster of Armani is placed at the corner between Via Broletto and Via dell’Orso.
The Suites are located on the 6th floor of Palazzo Cusani, at n. 10, a reconstructed post-war building in a style that combines the aesthetics of 1930s Milanese architecture and rationalist elements.
Elegant, bright, quiet. Castello Sforzesco Suites has spacious and elegant 18 sqm bedrooms, furnished in a sophisticated style and with amenities that meet the best quality standards.
100% Italian Design
Decorated with a refined taste. Oak wood flooring. Bathroom with white Carrara marble fillets.
Everything is part of a
100% Made in Italy designer style.
Spot lighting, beds, wardrobes, armchairs and bathroom accessories: every detail is designed to make Castello Sforzesco Suites the reference point for those looking for excellence in the heart of the city.
The importance of details
- WOOD FLOORING in oak boards
- LIGHTS Flos, Viabizzuno, Kristina Dam, Penta
- BEDS Arflex
- ARMCHAIRS and FOOTRESTS B&B Italia and Sancal
- NIGHT STANDS B&B Italia, with white Carrara marble top and satin finish
- WARDROBES Porro
- SINKS and MIRRORS Porcelanosa
- Artisan BATHROOM FITTINGS Flaminia
- WALL PAPER by Phillip Jeffries
- FABRICS Dedar
The best services for your every need
Choosing Castello Sforzesco Suites means choosing the most modern amenities and essential services in order to make your stay in Milan a perfect one.
Furthermore, the Concierge Service is always available to answer any type of request that you may have, give professional assistance in organizing transfers and suggest local attractions, events and places to visit in the city.
- Air conditioning and heating
- Courtesy Products Ortigia toiletries, hairdryer, cosmetic mirror, alarm system
- Free Wi Fi
- Usb to wall for mobile charging
- Smart Tv with internet connection
- Smart phone docking station
Not only just coffee
- Coffee machine Nespresso
- Electric kettle
- There is free mineral water, coffee capsules, selection of teas and herbal teas, white sugar and brown sugar.
- On your arrival, in a Welcome Box, you will find detailed information on the structure of the Suites, the neighborhood, the means of transportation to get around town, the nearest car parks and much more.
- Brera Apartments City Wi-Fi, on request, with an extra charge, so you’re connected to the internet anywhere in the city
- Housekeeping Service + changing ofsheets and towels every day from 11am to 1pm
- Luggage storage available at the HotelSolutions office in Via dell’Annunciata, 23/1 (daily from 9am to 6pm)
- Number for Night Emergency
The Concierge Service is available from 9am to 6pm, every day, including holidays. Call +39.02.36556284 for:
- transfer service bookings
- laundry service
- purchase of air and rail tickets
- reservations for restaurants, establishments, places to visit, exhibitions/events
The check in is carried out at Castello Sforzesco Suites, in Via Cusani 10, between 2pm and 11pm, prior appointment with the staff. All you have to do is let the facility know the time of your arrival in order for them to arrange the delivery of the keys to the suite.
The check-out must be carried out no later than 11am.
How to reach us
Red MM1 subway line
Tram n. 1, 2, 12, 14
Via Cusani stop
Bus n. 61
Via Cusani stop
Malpensa Airport (50 km)
Castello Sforzesco Suites can be reached by taxi, by bus connecting Terminal 1 with the Central Station or by the Malpensa Express of the Northern Railways, which arrives at the Cadorna Metro Station (400 meters from the property).
Linate Airport(8 Km)
In addition to the taxi, you can take bus n. 73 which arrives at Piazza San Babila and then the red line underground MM1, going down to Cairoli stop.
Central Station is about 2.5 km from Castello Sforzesco Suites.
To reach the property you can take the underground line MM3 towards San Donato, until the Duomo stop. From here, just follow the red line MM1 towards Bisceglie / Rho and get off at Cairoli stop.
Limited traffic zone
Castello Sforzesco Suites is located in a restricted traffic area where Area C is active, allowing entry to cars at certain times of payment (for further information, read the Area C section on the website of Comune di Milano).
In the center of Milan there are few parkings, bordered by white strips, where you can stay for free. Along the main streets of the city, there are more paid parking spaces (marked by blue strips). Tickets can be purchased at the retailers, tobacconists or newspapers.
If you prefer to leave your car in a private car park, you can visit one of the paid garage within walking distance of Castello Sforzesco Suites:
- Garage Meravigli: Via M. Camperio, 4
- Autosilo Pontaccio: Via Pontaccio, 8
- Parking Car Brera: Via Brera, 3
To get the thrill of a Milanese experience at 360 degrees, try Ristorante Olmetto, partner of Castello Sforzesco Suites. In a cozy and refined atmosphere, you’ll enjoy the best regional and international dishes reinterpreted with creativity and accompanied by selected wines.
The restaurant, just a 15 minute walk away from via Cusani, gives a 10% discount to all guests staying at Castello Sforzesco Suites.
- Address: Palazzo Brivio Sforza, Via Disciplini 20, Milan – Go to map
- Business hours: Monday to Friday, 12pm-3pm/7pm-12am; Saturdays and Sundays closed
- Business hours may vary depending on the season